General Department of Information Technology
1. This statute on Information Technology Chief Directorate is framed разработано on the basis of the Statute on the Federal Customs Service approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from the 26-th of July 2006 No.459.
2. Information Technology Chief Directorate (hereinafter referred to as – Chief Directorate) is a structural subdivision of the central administrative office of the Federal Customs Service of Russia.
3. Chief Directorate in its Activities meets the standards of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal constitutional laws, Customs Code of the Russian Federation, other federal lows, international treaties of the Russian Federation, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and Government of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, other regulatory legal acts in the Area of Customs Affairs, statute on Federal Customs Service, regulatory and other legal acts of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, and of this Statute.
4. Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia certifies Structure and staff numbers of the officials of the Chief Directorate.
5. Chief Directorate is helmed by Head of Directorate, direct reported of the Deputy Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, who coordinate and control the activities of the Directorate according to division of responsibilities between Deputy Chiefs of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, approved by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia. During Head of Directorate’s absence the overall direction of the Directorate conducts one of the Deputy Heads of Directorate according to division of responsibilities.
6. Head of Chief Directorate is appointed and dismissed by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia. The Vice-chief of Chief Directorate, Deputy Heads of Chief Directorate are appointed and dismissed by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia.
7. Chief Directorate conducts its activities in the following directions:
1) customs information technologies development;
2) information security providing;
3) planning of the equipment of the Customs bodies with informational support tools;
4) scientific and technical;
5) development and equipment of telecommunications networks;
6) providing of confidential communication and radio communication;
7) coordination of activities of the technical information service;
8) equipment of the customs control and safeguarding with operational technological tools;
9) organization of the customs control over fissionable and radioactive materials;
10) organization of metrological support.
8. Departments of Chief Directorate act on the basis of statutes approved by Head of Chief Directorate, developed on the basis of standard statute about the department of Chief Directorate (of a Directorate) of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, with the exception of the IT security department, a statute about is approved by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia
9. Position obligations of officials of the Chief Directorate are defined in job descriptions and official regulations, approved according to the order established by the Federal Customs Service of Russia and developed on the basis of the standard job descriptions and official regulations.
10. Chief Directorate is completed of individuals meeting the established job specifications.
11. Chief Directorate’s work is based on plans of activities of the Federal Customs Service of Russia and plan of activities of Chief Directorate, on principle of one-man management and personal liability of each official for the state of affairs in charge of them and for the execution of certain orders.
12. Chief Directorate exercise its both directly and through the offices of the structural subdivisions of the Customs Service of Russian Federation in the guidelines for action of the Chief Directorate in co-operation with other structural subdivisions of the central administrative office of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, and with federal bodies of executive power, public associations, other organizations and individuals.
13. Documentation management and security control activities in Chief Directorate is carried out in accordance with the established procedure.
14. When carrying out of activities Chief Directorate meets requirements of legal acts of the Federal Customs Service of Russia regarding information security.
Coordination of work and development of proposals concerning the elaboration of scientific and technical policy of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
Analyses of promising directions in developing of information technologies, information technology means, networks and means of telecommunication, development of proposals concerning their usage in customs agencies.
Organization activity in providing validity, planning, monitoring of performance and implementation of Research and Advanced Development (R&D), supplying customs bodies with information technology facilities, software and information security products. Organization and control function of putting into service R&D. Development of proposals and recommendations for efficient use of R&D when in service.
Organization activity in developing and coordination of automated communication of customs bodies with other executive bodies informational systems taking into account Federal Customs Service of Russia authority.
Development of an order and conditions of using information systems, informational technologies and means of their support.
Development of a formation and use procedure for customs bodies information resources and requirements to documenting information and also of the order of getting information contained in the information recourses that are under the supervision of customs bodies.
Providing the leadership of Federal Customs Service of Russia with the proposals concerning issue, alteration or addition of regulatory and other legislative acts of Federal Customs Service of Russia regarding the items within the competence of General Body. Development of regulatory legal act projects of federal executive bodies, regulatory and other legislative acts of Federal Customs Service of Russia defining the procedure of:
Order, acceptance and realization of R&D products
Certification and accreditation of info- and software of universal automated information system of customs bodies, information technology facilities
Organization of usage and repair of information technology facilities
Development of Corporate integrated telecommunication network (VITS) of Federal Customs Service of Russia and organization of communication
Organization of metrological provision for customs bodies
Application of modern information customs technologies and information technology facilities while customs control
Providing radiation security
Providing information security of customs bodies
Delivery of benefits for work in harmful conditions
Development in cooperation with the Main scientific computer information center (GNIVZ) of Federal Customs Service of Russia and other organization units of the central body of Federal Customs Service of Russia of technical requirements for purchase of information security facilities, information security products, software, services and work of customs bodies on items within the competence of the General Body.
Organization in cooperation with the Main scientific computer information center (GNIVZ) of Federal Customs Service of Russia of maintenance, implementation of software and administration of information systems and databases of customs bodies.
Development of proposals and substantiations to the project of estimate of Federal Customs Service of Russia expenses for maintenance and elaboration of information technology facilities and information security facilities for customs bodies.
Fulfilling the functions of the R&D key account in favour of development of Customs System in Russian Federation.
Preparation and control of contract performance concerning:
R&D on the items of creation and modernization of information technologies, information technology systems and facilities
Work on manufacturing of development batches of equipment
Work on adjustment and assembly of equipment in place of service
Pilot operation activity
Modernization (follow-on revision) information technology facilities
Centralized post-warranty service and repair information technology facilities
Work on manufacturing and purchase of spare parts and accessories for systems and facilities that are in service
Planning and surveying work in favour of development of Corporate integrated telecommunication network
construction-assembly work on fitting out of telecommunication nodes and arrangement of communication means
renting of telecommunication services and communication links
purchase of software
training of customs body officials on items under the competence of the General Body
cooperation with federal executive bodies, executive bodies of constituent territories of Russian Federation, governmental authorities, organizations, public officers and citizens on items under the competence of General Body. Functional interaction with other organization units of the central body of Federal Customs Service of Russia, customs bodies, organizations that are under supervision of Federal Customs Service of Russia on items of information technology maintenance.
Development of proposals and arrangement of professional training courses (additional training) for customs agency public officers in the sphere of appliance of general-system software, customs information technologies, software tools universal automated information system of customs bodies and Corporate integrated telecommunication network (VITS), information technology facilities, methods and means of providing of information and radiation security in practical activity of customs bodies.
Participation in developing the structure of customs bodies and systems of their management in accordance with the requirements and priorities of implementation in customs registration and control procedure of modern information and communication technologies, systems and information technology facilities.
Organization of confidential, local, long-distance, radiomovable, special security and governmental recording communication in favour of providing customs body activity.
Coordination in compliance with determined order with Government Office of Russian Federation, Ministry of Defense of Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of Russian Federation, Federal Guard Service of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of Russia and other federal executive bodies and organizations and also with communications provider in sphere of provision customs bodies with all kinds of communication.
Development of phone books of Federal Customs Service of Russia, customs bodies and organization activity concerning their publication.
Development of proposals on planning of capital construction of Corporate integrated telecommunication network objects(VITS) and local computer networks for customs bodies.
Preparing of technical estimations for schemes of communication arrangement, terms of reference, working projects of telecommunication networks arrangement,
Coordination of regional customs boards activities in arrangement of telecommunication networks, monitoring of performing plans and procedures on creation and development of Corporate integrated telecommunication network (VITS) for customs bodies.
Performing inspection of items concerning provision of customs body information security including arrangement of counteraction against foreign technical intelligence and technical protection of information.
Accounting and control of radioactive materials within the framework of the State recording system of nuclear materials, radioactive substances and run-offs.
Informational support of customs bodies while performing customs control of fissionable and radioactive materials, dangerous run-offs and other goods from control lists.
Preparation of projects of risk profiles which appear during the process of customs registration control of fissionable and radioactive materials and dangerous run-off.
Participation in arrangement of customs registration and control of fissionable and radioactive materials in accordance with the license of Rosatom of Russia and The General position about the service of the custom control of fissionable and radioactive materials (TKDRM) of customs body of Russian Federation.
Arrangement of usage of radioactive sources containing radioactive substances and department control of radioactive security in the customs bodies when working with radioactive materials, appliances and facilities which contain radioactive substances and generate nuclear radiation.
Performing functions of the working body in realization of the program of cooperation of Federal Customs Service of Russia and US Department of Energy “The second protection line”
Provision of unity and required accuracy in measurement, arrangement of metrological supervision and control in customs bodies.
Arrangement of standardization, unitization and certification of developing and ordered information technology facilities.
Development and coordination of organizational and technical documents with department units of the central office of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
Fulfilling the functions of Governing Board working body on modernization of customs informational system project, organization of coordination in the sphere of realization together with MEDT of Russia, Ministry of Finance of Russia and Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Providing monitoring of customs bodies and organizations activities that are under the supervision of Federal Customs Service of Russia in the sphere of growth and development of informational technology database and other working directions in accordance with the functions of the General Body.
Organization of working activity concerning adaptation of the risk management system under the existing laws of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
Accounting of the results of R&D intellectual activity performed on Federal Customs Service of Russia demand.
The General Body with a view to fulfilling its functions has rights:
To submit for consideration to Federal Customs Service of Russia proposals concerning the General Body activity
To give explanations to entities and legal bodies on the items within the competence of General Body
to make requests and get from department units of the central body of Federal Customs Service of Russia, customs bodies of Russian Federation that are under Federal Customs Service of Russia supervision, necessary statistics, analytical and other data, documents, conclusions and other information that are necessary for making decisions on items within the competence of Federal Customs Service of Russia and the General Body
to do correspondence with government authorities on items within the competence of the General Body in the cases defineв by the chief of Federal Customs Service of Russia
to participate in work of deliberative and expert bodies within the competence of the General Body
to use in compliance with the defined order corporate information systems and produce its own data bases
to appoint and carry out inspections of customs bodies activity on items within the competence of the General Body, arrange and make conformance inspection of information systems, technologies and their facilities used by the participants of the international economic activity for customs purposes.
To participate in work of commissions (labour, governmental and intergovernmental) on acceptance for operation infrastructural assets
To use other rights provideв by legislation and other legislative acts of Russian Federation.
Chief of the General body:
Manages the activity of the General Board on the principle of undivided authority
Participates in the board sessions of Federal Customs Service, conferences held by the leaders of Federal Customs Service of Russia when discussing the items within the competence of the General Body
Distributes duties among his deputies and defines the degree of their responsibility for work in the assigned area
Provides recruitment and staff deployment of the General Body, maintenance of the official discipline
Makes possible improving of professional skills the General body officials and implementation of progressive devices and methods of work
Makes in compliance with the defined order submissions on awarding special titles and ranks to the General Body officials, their assignment to a position and also proposals about encouragement and imposition of disciplinary penalty
Takes measures for providing of necessary conditions of service for the General body officials
Confirms statements about the General Body departments
Submits in compliance with defined order to the leadership of Federal Customs Service of Russia proposals on domestic and foreign official assignments for the General Body officials
Signs documents and arranges monitoring of their execution under the legislation of Russian federation and within its competence
Presents the General Body in governmental bodies and other organizations accordingly to the defined order.
Uses rights, performs duties and bears responsibility in accordance to the legislation of Russian Federation.
The chief of the General Body bears personal responsibility for fulfilling of imposed at the General Body functions including execution of programs, plans, operating rates of Federal Customs Service of Russia within its competence.
Imposition of functions to the General Body that are not involved in current Regulation except special (address) instructions from the leadership of Federal Customs Service of Russia is prohibited.